Dogs and other pets are magnificent companions and irreplaceable family members. But life is busy, unpredictable and limitless. Although there are many, here are the top five reasons that hiring a pet professional can help relieve your stress and bring more ease to your life.
1. You won’t have to worry as much about staying late at work, having to run an unexpected errand, that traffic jam or getting a last minute invite to something incredible. While you’re busy managing the rest of your life, your pet professional will be making sure that your pet is still getting the attention it needs to lead a full and happy life. At the end of your chaotic day, your pet has been pampered and is ready to spend the quality time you both crave with each other.
2. A pet professional is, well… a professional! That is to say that a good pet professional not only brings their passion for animals to the table, but also a wealth of knowledge, so you can relax knowing that your pet is in the most capable hands. Pet professionals can spot and quickly react to hazardous situations and are better able to spot the need for veterinary attention more accurately than an untrained friend or family member.
3. It’s nice to have family and friends who are able to help out now and then, but you can’t rely on their schedule to always match your pet’s needs. Professional dog walkers and sitters make it their full time job to ensure that your pet is being looked after on a routine that best fits their needs.
4. We also help those who desire the love and companionship of pets, but who may not be able to personally attend to all of their needs. For example, someone who has a passion for dogs but limited mobility may need assistance ensuring that Fido is getting his daily exercise. We’re here to help!
5. You shouldn’t feel limited in life or travel opportunities because you have a pet. Hiring a professional pet sitter means that you don’t have to worry about your pet’s schedule being interrupted. They will experience less stress and a minimal risk of illness than going to a boarding kennel because they can stay in their own homes, with their own routine!
(Bonus: Skip hours of web surfing and reading online reviews! If your dog walker is also your pet sitter, you can guarantee that you and your pet already know and trust your sitter!)
Contact me for your meet & greet and take a load off!